Social media is an integral part of online brand building.
At first glance, the platform maybe intimidating. However, once you get used to it, a social media campaign is actually very easy to run. It’s just a matter of responding to consumers as well as updating interesting and relevant content.
Here are some sites you should consider subscribing for when you’re building a brand:
• Facebook – This site, along with Twitter, are indispensable. Usually, you can use this site to post the company’s bio, pictures, and links.
• Twitter – This site is the best way to send news and updates about your company to its customers.
• YouTube – Videos are the most engaging content platforms out there. Use YouTube for promotions as well as advertising.
• Google Plus – Similar to Facebook, this site offers a profile to setup bios and links. It also has SEO implications.
• Pinterest – A very visually oriented social media site. Use it to showcase your company’s best work.