Small businesses with a brand-dedicated website are most likely to have a sales page. As the name implies, it is a webpage where a company’s product or service is sold. It contains all the information that a customer needs in order to make a purchase. More often than not, it also has links that redirect to a sales cart or to a page that describes payment methods. Also, this can be made using different CMS or content management system platforms such as WordPress and Joomla.
Below are some tips for creating a useful sales page:
- Create a headline that demands to be seen. It must capture the customer’s attention while making promises about the product which makes them stay on that page and read the succeeding lines.
- Create a persuasive and promising opening paragraph. Make sure that it leads customers in, establishes rapport, and expands on the promise made in the headline.
- Establish credibility to encourage customers to buy a product or patronize a service.
- Include testimonials that reduce anxiety. Using positive feedback from past customers can be useful in attracting a new customer into buying a company’s products. This also allows new clients to know that a product or service really works.
- Finally, include a call to action that will encourage customers to hit the “buy” button. Include the benefits of the product or service and explicitly ask them to make that purchase.